Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel
A Modern Day Fairytale in Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel.
Set in the stunning Killiney Hills, the exquisite Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel has been the setting for Ireland's most glamorous weddings since 1971. From the moment you step onto the red carpet at Fitzpatrick Castle, your wedding dream becomes reality. The magical setting of the 18th Century Castle hotel makes this the ideal venue to host your wedding reception.
Suitable for all wedding sizes, Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel can cater for small and intimate gatherings to large elaborate celebrations! The signature banqueting suite has often been described as the most romantic suite to celebrate a wedding reception, featuring ornate cornicing, elaborate chandeliers and tasteful décor. Opening onto the lavish private castle gardens, this banqueting suite offers sophistication to every wedding celebration.
The innovative culinary team can create a personal menu, blending the tastes and requirements of each bridal couple into a stunning dinner presentation. Fitzpatrick Castle has gained award-winning reputation for stunning food, thanks to dedicated chefs and imaginative menus.
Couples can unwind in the Castle's opulent bridal suites and enjoy a romantic champagne breakfast, creating the ultimate newly-wed ambiance.
Let you day be remembered in Fitzpatrick Castle, with its stunning hilltop location on the magnificent garden grounds as the perfect backdrop through your stunning photographs.
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel prides itself on its exceptional customer service. The team have the know how and experience gained over many years of hosting successful weddings to ensure that you, your family and friends have a most enjoyable and memorable day.
Our wedding package 2010/2011
Our wedding package includes the following:
- Reduced accommodation rates for guests attending the wedding reception and a further 2 complimentary bedrooms for parents of the bride & groom (minimum of 10 bedrooms must be booked).
- Complimentary suite for the bride and groom on the wedding night, with champagne breakfast.
- Six month membership for the bride and groom to fitness centre on payment of first deposit (non-transferable).
- Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom only.
- Complimentary dinner for you on your 1st wedding anniversary in PJ’s restaurant.
- Complimentary bottle of champagne on arrival for the bride and groom.
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee & Cocktail reception for all your guests on arrival.
- Complimentary hire of main room (minimum numbers applicable).
- Complimentary red carpet for your arrival.
- Complimentary lily table arrangements for all tables.
- Complimentary use of cake stand and knife.
- Complimentary personalized menu cards.
- Main course hand carved by our chefs in the room.
- Use of our picturesque gardens for your photographs.
- Complimentary car parking.
- Complimentary use of microphone for speeches.
Fitzpatrick Castle Dream Wedding Package
€95.00 per person
(Friday & Saturday)
- Tea, Coffee & Cocktail reception for all guests
Warm Goat’s Cheese served with mixed Seasonal Leaves & a Raspberry Vinaigrette
Roast Vegetable & Thyme Soup
Your choice of Sorbet
Roast Sirloin of Beef served with a Savoury Tomato, Red Wine Jus & Sauce Bearnaise
Served with a Selection of Fresh Market Vegetables, Baby Boiled & Roast Potatoes
Zesty Lemon Tart with Vanilla Spiced Ice Cream
Freshly Brewed Tea or Arabica Coffee
- House Red & White Wine
- Half a Bottle per person or two soft drinks for those who do not drink
- Drink of choice or 1 glass of Prosecco per person
**No cocktails, doubles, champagne or special liquors will be served with the drink of choice**
- Freshly Brewed Tea/Coffee
- Selection of Assorted Sandwiches
- Cocktail Sausages
(Based on the number of guests attending the meal)
- Complimentary White Chair Covers
- White Lily Table Arrangements for all tables
The Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel is a magical 18th century castle, perched high in the woods on Killiney Hill with magnificent views over Dublin Bay, but just nine miles from the city centre. The original Castle was built in the Victorian era and each room in the Castle wing has been individually designed and redecorated to give guests the feeling of staying in pure luxury.
The ‘Warren Suite’, the most popular bridal suite,* has a truly majestical theme with its gold and pale green décor. The 6ft double bed with its headboard covered in velvet flock fabric is the centrepiece of the room thanks to the gold damask fabric draping from the corona which crowns the bed beautifully. With attention to detail being paramount the gilded Queen Anne chairs display the exquisite taste of the interior designers in The Natural Interior.
Pure Indian silk curtains frame the windows which allow the light to filter through into this bright and airy bedroom. Enjoy afternoon tea in the separate sitting room with an open fire and antique regency style furniture.
The bathroom with stand alone bath, separate shower & double sink are all in keeping with the Castle theme.
* Alternative Bridal Suites are also available
Dublin Zoo, Phoenix Park,
Furze Road, Sandyford In...
Donabate on the beach
Unit 5. 64 Dame Street,...
98a Kincora Road, Clonta...