Terms and Conditions regarding the use of the website
Read before using this Site
Our DreamWedding Album Online reserves the right to terminate online albums without notice to the user if their album does not comply with these terms and conditions.
Our DreamWedding Album Online will not accept any pornographic or sexual material being displayed in the online albums. Our DreamWedding Album Online reserves the right to the definition of pornography.
Any and all defamatory material will not be accepted. This concerns all insulting and/or misrepresentative information about third parties or persons. Our DreamWedding Album Online management reserves the right to the definition of defamation.
Please note that while all care will be taken to ensure all information, product inclusions and prices are accurate and correct at the time of publishing, Our DreamWedding Album Online reserves the right to alter or retract any products, prices and or information without prior notice. Although we attempt to keep the content current, Our DreamWedding Album Online cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on this website. Our DreamWedding Album Online may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in the website and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification.
Our DreamWedding Album Online is not liable for any personal or property damage, loss of income, profit, goodwill or business contacts retained when using this website, or any of Our DreamWedding Album Online’s products and or services.
By relying on the information of this site or undertaking a purchase you understand & accept to abide by these terms & conditions. Our DreamWedding Album Online reserves the right to decline or manage any list or purchase & in the event will notify within 7 working days of receipt of an order.
Our DreamWedding Album Online is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or any of the material on it. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus.
We may change these terms & conditions without notice. By continuing to use our website you accept the terms & conditions as amended from time to time. A copy of our current terms & conditions is displayed on our website at all times. These terms & conditions are in no way limited or altered by any other terms & conditions on this website.
Unless otherwise indicated, Our DreamWedding Album Online owns the copyright in the content on the website. Some of the copyright in the content may be owned by someone else and is included on our website under a license or agreement.
Images may not be downloaded, copied or reproduced in any form without prior written permission of Our DreamWedding Album Online.
By posting photographs in your online album you agree that the images are free from copyright or you own the copyright associated with the images, you agree to take full responsibility for liability and cannot hold management of Our DreamWedding Album Online liable.
Our DreamWedding Album Online shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third party websites or linked resources. Our DreamWedding Album Online makes no representations about the accuracy and reliability of information contained on those websites.
Our DreamWedding Album Online is committed to respecting the privacy of the personal information of the individuals with whom we interact. Any information you provide to Our DreamWedding Album Online will be used only for the purpose for which you have provided it. We may disclose your information to other parties as required by law, or to third party service providers such as but not limited to partners, authorities and industry groups.
SafeGuards We Have In Place
We employ reasonable managerial and technical measures to ensure that your information is secure. For example, all personally identifiable information is maintained behind a firewall.
Image Formats And File Sizes
Images must be saved as RGB, 72dpi and saved in ‘.jpg’ format. Images must be saved in the order they are to appear in your online album, starting at 01.jpg, through to 02.jpg, 03.jpg etc... We recommend images to be placed in a folder and ‘zipped’ to no more than 6mb (‘zip’ software can be downloaded from www.winzip.com). File sizes larger than this may not load correctly. Alternately, file folders larger than 6Mb can be burnt to CD and mailed to 12/151 Foveaux St, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010.
Services And Fees
Our DreamWedding Album Online reserves the right to change our services and fees at any time.
Payment can be made via credit card through PAYPAL. Accounts will only be activated once payment has been received in full. All packages include 12 months hosting. Hosting periods longer than 12 months will incur an extra cost, please contact us for pricing.
Our DreamWedding Album Online cannot guarantee that all domain names will be available. We will endeavour to help find the closest alternative to a domain name if all desired options are taken. Domain names cannot contain defamatory, racist, explicit or offensive language. We will not enter into any correspondence as to why certain domain names are not allowed to be used.
Exchanges or Returns
Goods may only be exchanged if their is a double up by Our DreamWedding Album Online. Any order that requires replacement will be exchanged with Our DreamWedding Album Online vouchers for the amount of the purchase price. Our DreamWedding Album Online must be notified in writing within 14 days after the delivery of such goods. Exchanges only, no refunds.
‘Gift Packs’ can be sent direct either to the purchaser or to the bridal couple. Included in the Gift Pack will be an ‘Activation Code’. The online wedding album will be produced once the bridal couple notify Our DreamWedding Album Online of their Activation Code, place their order and forward their images to Our DreamWedding Album Online.
Should your event be postponed or cancelled for any reason, the bride & groom must notify Our DreamWedding Album Online in writing. In this event the purchaser will have the choice to either accept a refund or credit note, or nominate an address to have the gift delivered to. This will be subject to an administrative charge of 10% of the money to be refunded which will be charged to the purchaser except when using a bridal registry, the bridal couple will be charged.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are confirming that you own sole copyright on all images uploaded.
Printing From Your Images
By checking the Print Images box you are agreeing that you are the sole owner of copyright on all images included in this feature.
Your use of our area is at your sole risk.
The services provided in our area are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. our online wedding album expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Our Online Wedding Album makes no warranty that:
(i) The service will meet any of your requirements
(ii) The service will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or free from error or omission
(iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of any service in our area will be useful, accurate or reliable
(iv) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the services offered in our area will meet your expectations
(v) Any errors in the operation of area including the operation of any software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of any service in our area is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system (or any component connected to your computer system) or loss of data that results from the download (intentional or otherwise) of any such material.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations in this section may not apply to you.
You expressly understand and agree that our online wedding album shall not be liable to you for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental, or otherwise, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill and reputation, or other intangible losses. This limitation on liability applies even if our online wedding album has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Operation of Law. You agree that OUR ONLINE WEDDING ALBUM may access, maintain, and disclose information you provide to OUR ONLINE WEDDING ALBUM if required to do so by law or if OUR ONLINE WEDDING ALBUM, in good faith, believes that such access, maintenance or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(i) Comply with any legal process
(iii) Respond to claims that any material or information posted, provided, transmitted, or otherwise made available by you violates the rights of third parties
(iv) respond to your customer service requests
(v) otherwise protect the rights and property of OUR ONLINE WEDDING ALBUM, its vendors, community members, users and the general public.
You agree that your member account is non-transferable and any rights to your account or contents within your account terminate upon your death.
Terms and conditions regarding Advertising with Dreamwedding.ie
- In all contractual dealings with Dreamwedding.ie the ‘Advertiser’ shall refer to the party responsible for payment of amounts due for the publication of an advertisement in Dreamwedding.ie.
- In all contractual dealings with the ‘Advertiser’ Dreamwedding.ie shall be referred to as the ‘Publisher’.
- Dreamwedding.ie accepts advertisements on the understanding that the relationship between the Advertiser and Publisher will be governed by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions relate to every stage of the placing of an advertisement with the Publisher. Placing an advertisement with the Publisher will be considered as acceptance by the Advertiser of these Terms and Conditions.
- Dreamwedding.ie, i.e. the Publisher, reserves the right to refuse or amend advertisement copy where strictly necessary.
- The Publisher is not responsible for any inaccuracy or omission in advertisements placed with Dreamwedding.ie. Neither shall the Publisher bear any responsibility for the failure of an Advertisement to appear for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede any other terms or conditions between Publisher and Advertiser when placing an order except where alternative agreed terms or conditions are expressly approved in writing between the Publisher and Advertiser.
- The Advertiser is obliged to check advertisements as soon as they are published and must inform the Publisher immediately of any error, omission or misprint. In the event of this occurrence, the advertisement will only be allowed to appear in Dreamwedding.ie until it is amended, but corrections must be made in a reasonable amount of time.
- The Publisher accepts advertisements for publication on the strict understanding that the Advertiser provides an advertisement that is legal and does not infringe any voluntary code of practice recommended by the Advertising Standards Authority.
- In the unlikely event that Dreamwedding.ie experiences a technical event or interruption that prevents it from publishing an advertisement, the Publisher will not be held responsible for the non-publishing of the advertisement.
- The Publisher reserves the right of refusal to publish, or enter into a contract to publish, any advertisement that is likely to be found offensive, cause embarrassment, or leave the Publisher open to liability in any proceedings whatsoever.
- The Advertiser will indemnify the Publisher in respect of any losses, damages, or costs arising directly or indirectly from the production or publication of an advertisement, or as a result of any legal proceedings or threatened legal proceedings arising from the publication of an Advertisement by Dreamwedding.ie.
- All copyright relating to artwork or other material which the Publisher or its employees have originated or contributed shall be deemed to remain solely with the Publisher. Copyright relating to artwork or other material which has been originated or contributed by the Advertiser or its employees shall remain with the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser must provide any additional information the Publisher requests in respect of the identity of the client, and must also inform the Publisher of the nature of the product/service to be advertised. Failure to comply with this request may result in cancellation of publication of the advertisement without any liability or responsibility falling on the Publisher whatsoever.
- The Publisher i.e. Dreamwedding.ie is not responsible for the contents of advertisements published. The Publisher hosts advertisements in good faith on the basis of information supplied by the Advertiser.