SealTheDeal.ie
Pure Events

Blarney Golf Resort
Castle Arch Hotel

photo booth

Recommended Wedding Suppliers

photo booth

Postby catsthebest » Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 am

thinkin of getting a photo booth at my wedding that way we get photos from all our guests on the day other than just our own album, has anyone had one?
catsthebest

Re: photo booth

Postby summerdays82 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:35 am

Hi there, Yeah photobooth is a great idea, I was recently at a friends wedding and they had a photobooth there., it was a cool idea. basically all your friends and family can leave the bride and groom video messages on the booth, then they compile a dvd with all the personal messages on it from your friends and family.

Its hillarious as the night goes on the people get braver and leave their shyness at the door. on the other hand its great to capture older relatives as they were and look back on in the future.

My friend was delighted with hers.

hope this helps¬ :D
summerdays82

Postby cathy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 pm

how much dose a photobooth cost
cathy

Postby mrse2be » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:53 pm

€500 when i last looked it up.. im going for the videobooth should be some hilarious drunken mgs...:)
mrse2be

Postby Mrs2be » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah i think the videobooth sounds brilliant.

The messages will be so heartfelt and nice at the start of the evening and then at the end anything will be said it would be brilliant!!
Mrs2be

Postby grogmg » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 pm

I would love a videobooth, though the cost depends how far it has to travel! I have heard mixed reviews aswell about them of ppl getting very drunken messages or very drunken photos that cannot be used and also some people just hogging the booth the whole night and others not getting a chance to have a go.

Its soemthing I would love to have, but it depends on the budget! Was at a friend of h2b wedding there 2 years ago and they got their videographer to set up outside the function room with his camera and record ppl and catch ppl as they went past, was brilliant craic and he could also stop ppl abusing it and hogging it! h2b friend said that there were some brilliant videos.

I am thinking if I cannot afford that to get someone to go around with a camcorder and get ppl to leave a message, h2b uncle done that for all of his daughters weddigns and it was lovely as it was on their own camcorder and they could look at it the next day!
Counting down to October 27th 2012 - the day I will marry my best friend
grogmg

Postby Mrs2be » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 am

Hi grogmg - i love the idea od getting someone to go round with a video camera for messages - u have given me a great idea. Videographers charge a rate for any time after the package so if the videographer done all the cermony - speeches and first dance and then get some1 to go round later with the video camera it would be gr8. A teenager would do it for €20! My niece would be perfect i think!!
Mrs2be

Postby grogmg » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Exactly and it gives someone a special job on the day! Im sure your niece would be chuffed to do it, and usually kids and teenagers are far better at getting people talking than adults as they have no inhibitions!
Counting down to October 27th 2012 - the day I will marry my best friend
grogmg

Postby fairylauren » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 pm

oohh i love the facebooth idea!!! i got a quote for €480 today, we are defo gonna get one im going to see if i can get a good deal at wedding fair this weekend, we cant afford a photographer so i think this could ease the pain of that a little lol ! i like the camcorder idea but we raent having anyone under 18 except are kids which are from 1-6 and 2 young to be the camcorder person and the rest i wouldnt trust with the camco0rder job lol!!!
fairy

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Sore-loser-bitterbride2b
fairylauren

Postby bride2be2013 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:06 pm

We have decided to go with a photo booth we were at a wedding and it was a great success. The pictures will be great to look back on in years to come.
bride2be2013

Next

Return to Recommended Wedding Suppliers